thanks to Anne Quinney,Assessment and Feedback Theme Leader,
FLIE , Bournemouth University for the original post
(1) The University of Leeds has published a compendium of assessment types which includes student perspectives.
(2) JISC has recently published a report on the future of assessment – setting out five principles and 5 targets for 2025.
The 5 principles are:
• Authentic assessment
• Accessible assessment
• Appropriately automated assessment
• Continuous assessment and
• Secure assessment
(3) Leaflet on promoting assessment literacy – available on the Assessment and Feedback Toolkit website